- Enthusiastic about a positive ROI
- Effective, methodical, measures twice cuts once
- 20 Year Career with Fortune 25 Company
- 20 Years working with Internet Commerce
- 15 Years working with SEO/SEM
- Website Search Engine Optimization
- Site analysis, page optimization, Google Analytics
- Google Places, Rich Snippets, Google Tags
- Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook
Facebook, Google Adsense, other
SEO and SEM for the Quilting, Sewing, Fabrics Businesses
These markets were valued at more than $40 Billion worldwide in 2010.
The 'buy local, buy handmade' movement when coupled with the worldwide economic downturn, has created opportunities for groups of people to harness their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
These diverse markets are primarily cottage industries made up of small independent stores and individuals, using websites, FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube to promote their products and services.
Because promoting local storefront operations is a big factor in sales for these businesses, we specialize in enhanced Google organic listings, and the use of Google Adwords advanced GEO-targeting of customers which can dramatically increase clicks while keeping ad budgets small.
Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter pay per click can be implemented for small budgets starting with just $100 a month ad spend. Their advanced targeting features can promote your shop to the top results of search and potentially bring more customers in the door, particularly people using mobile devices when traveling through your shops area.
Our programs focus on helping small to medium size business owners advance their marketing message in Google/Bing/Yahoo Search and social advertising channels.
If one or more of the following apply to you then we should talk.
'Real statements by real people'
- I need more customers to visit my shop. This is why I created a website.
- I want to promote my shop based services, such as machine repair or classes.
- I thought building a website would be easy, at least that's what they claimed. HELP!
- I want to sell my products online, such as fabrics, to create incremental income.
- I want customers traveling through my area to visit me, by finding my shop when they do a Google search.
- I can see my site is not right, but I'm not sure how to proceed to make it better.
- I want comprehensive ads to show when customers search Google, showing my offerings in a positive way.
- I want enough sales from my website to at least cover the cost of operating it.
- I really don't want to learn how to do all this web stuff. I just need help to make my website as good as possible.
- I enjoy quilting and sewing, not this computer stuff. Help!
CALL or Email
for a FREE Consultation call 301-368-3502